Welcome

I thought it would be a good idea to create a photo blog of our complex. The idea being that, we can share pictures of home with friends and family, while on holiday or even if living abroad . If anyone has pictures they would like added to the blog, you can simply email them to rietvleiparkbc@googlemail.com and I will upload them to the blog - Please add any comments (captions) you would like with the pictures.


Saturday 17 December 2011

A closer look

Resident owner: Mark Romburgh; AKA: 'Macro Mark', has been getting up close and personal with the flowers in Rietvlei Park.  Here is his selection of "Close Ups"

Click to enlarge













Thanks Mark, I really enjoy these pictures.

While walking around the park on Heritage day, I noticed that some of our residents have really stunning gardens. So I got to thinking, it would be great if people would take photos of their gardens and submit the pictures via email to our rietvleiparkbc@googlemail.com address. I could then upload the pictures and share them on this blog.  So get out there and start snapping away. . .Hey, maybe we could even have a garden competition. I'm just saying. . .You know. . .Putting it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment