Welcome

I thought it would be a good idea to create a photo blog of our complex. The idea being that, we can share pictures of home with friends and family, while on holiday or even if living abroad . If anyone has pictures they would like added to the blog, you can simply email them to rietvleiparkbc@googlemail.com and I will upload them to the blog - Please add any comments (captions) you would like with the pictures.


Saturday 14 April 2012

Here is the latest photo contribution from resident Mark Romburgh

For some time now I've noticed quite a sizeable web in our garden. One morning with the right lighting I managed to 'mist" it and get a couple of shots. The other morning I came outside just as the son was rising and got a snap of the occupant, just before he packed up shop for the night. I also dicovered his lair which was inside one of the cow bells on our wind chime. Yesterday when it got so hot I went out and caught him getting a breath of fresh air on his "doorstep".




1 comment:

  1. Gee Mark that web is awesome ....but the spider is another thing Eish!!! not a fan of them but he does have a cosy house in the cow bell..good for him!!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete